Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Best Friend

My best friend has always been there for me. We went to middle school together but we didn't talk at all. During one quarter sophomore year we had a class together and started talking a little bit. Then the next quarter we had 3 classes together and started talking a lot and started to hang out. He always listens to me and I always listen to him. He gives me great advice on anything. I also give him advice with the things that he asks me. He always listens to what I have to say all the time. Whenever I need someone to talk to he seems to always be there. He's helped me through so much in my life and hopefully that will continue. Even though we're going to different colleges I want to keep in touch as much as possible with him. He's been my best friend for the past two years and is always there for me no matter what happens.

1 comment: