Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment- 2/8/11

My most embarrassing moment was when I was playing volleyball at nationals in Florida last year. It was a really intense match, it was the semifinals. So if we won we went to the championship to get first place. So we won in the semis and so we went to the championship. During the championship match our setter dug a ball so I had to set the second ball. I was positioned in the right spot and i could tell it was going to be a perfect set. So the ball gets to my hands and falls right through my hands and the set wasn't so good after all. This championship match was being filmed so people could watch it online and on TV, so EVERYONE saw me mess up on that set. But we ended up losing that match pretty bad to a California team, but getting second place is still really good at nationals. That was probably my most embarrassing moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment