Friday, February 25, 2011

3 People to Dinner Table

If I could have three people at the dinner table with me I would invite Jason Aldean, Taylor Lautner, and Taylor Swift. I would invite Jason because he is one of my favorite artists. I have liked Jason Aldean and his music ever since I heard the very first song I listened to of his! I would invite Taylor Lautner because I like the Twilight movies. At first I wasn't a fan of Twilight but once I actually read it and saw the movie, I really liked it. I would invite Taylor Swift because I love all of her music and she's also one of my favorite artists. When I first listened to Taylor Swift's music I didn't really like it but I kind of got used to it and I could relate to some of her songs that she wrote. So I just started to like her music after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment