Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Childhood Memory

One of my earliest childhood memories was when I lived in Austin, Minnesota and my older sister played volleyball for Austin High School. Whenever she had a game my little sister and I would always go and we went into the other gym with a volleyball. We would always practice playing volleyball, and we thought we were so good. I was only 6 years old and my little sister was 3 years old, but we thought we were amazing. Ever since the first time we played volleyball in that gym, I haven't stopped playing it. I started to play on this little league thing that some of the parents organized. My little sister was with me too. I remember that we would always buy a pop and skittles and go sit in the gym before we started to play and eat all the skittles and then just chug the pop. Then after that we would play volleyball non-stop until my sister's game was over. When we first would get to the school we would immediately run right to the gym where the volleyballs were then sprint to the other gym to play. We honestly had the time of our lives in there playing volleyball all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment