Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daily Journal- 2/9/11

Today I woke up to see the mountains in Colorado and I rolled out of bed to get in the shower before the kids woke up. My husband was already leaving for work when I got out of the shower. When I was all ready for work I made my kids breakfast before they woke up. I made pancakes and eggs and as soon as I was finished making them both my kids came running down the stairs. While they were eating breakfast I sat down in the living room and watched the morning news. After they were done eating they both went up to get ready for school. I cleaned up their dishes and made their lunches for the day. When they were done getting ready they raced downstairs to grab their bags and their lunches and ran to the bus stop. Shortly after that I left for work. After a long day at work I got home right before the kids did. A few hours went by then I made dinner for them. While I was making dinner my husband just got home from work. After everyone was done eating I cleaned up the dishes and sat down to watch Glee with the family. Shortly after Glee was done it was time to put the kids to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment