Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break

Over Spring break I didn't really do that much. Every single day my mom had a "kids" cleaning list, so that took up most of my day. That list consisted of cleaning my bedroom, my bathroom, doing homework, cleaning up all my "messes" in the living room and the kitchen. Also cleaning up after my dog outside and cleaning the litter box from my cat. So that was really exciting for me.... Then Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday night I had volleyball practice for 4 hours. On Saturday I hung out with some friends at night but during the day I had volleyball from 7 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon. We had a power league which is like a little tournament. We ended up winning the first two matches but losing the third match to Northern Lights 17-1. We took them to three games and lost in the third game 15-13. That was really tough on my team and me because it was the last power league and the last chance to play that team. On Sunday I just relaxed and basically did a little bit of homework and watched a lot of TV and just layed around all day. That was the only day I really didn't have to do much so that was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment