Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Journal 3-16-11

I wish someone had told me that my cousin was adopted. I found out that my cousin was adopted a few years ago when I was 14 and he's now 20. When my mom told me at first that he was adopted I didn't believe her because my cousin looks just like my uncle! I'm closest to this cousin more than my other cousins. That's another reason why I didn't believe that he was adopted. I was really confused when they told me and I was mad. I looked at my cousin differently after that because he was adopted but I soon got over it and we're really close again. He's the closest cousin to my age so we can relate to a lot in our life. He always tells me what to look forward to in college and what to watch out for. He's basically like my older brother that I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment