Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Journal 3-30-11

The clocked winked and it was midnight, my curfew. Around 8 I left my house and went over to a friends house with a few people. We were watching some movies and just talking. When I was walking out the door my dad yelled, "Be home by midnight!" and I said, "Alright." So as the night went all I got super tired. I ended up falling asleep at my friends house while we were watching a movie. All of a sudden I woke up and nobody was there and I looked at my phone and it said 12:00. I knew that I was going to be in really big trouble! So i ran out to my car as fast as I could and sped all the way home! I got home at 12:13 and my dad was sitting on the couch waiting for me to walk in. The only words he said to me were, "Good you're home, we'll talk about this in the morning. Goodnight." So I went and layed up in bed and didn't want the morning to come. I barely slept because I was think about what my punishment would be and what my parents would say to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment