Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Person Losing Valuable Item

My name is Bella and I lost my best friend, Edward. I was in love with Edward. I remember the first time I met Edward. We were sitting in biology class together and he seemed kind of strange to me. I noticed that his eyes were all black and I didn't understand why. The next day he was gone from class and two weeks after that. When he came back his eyes weren't black anymore they were more of a golden color. I asked him why he was acting so weird but he didn't understand what I meant. I found out that he was a vampire and that's why his eyes changed color like that. I accepted him for it. Soon after that we started hanging out a lot and getting to know each other. But he told me he had to leave me because his family was moving. Edward then left with his family, and that was the last time I would see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment