Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Change the World

Well I don't really know what to say about how to change the government. I don't know many things about the government so I can't really say how I would try and change it. But one thing I would change in the world would be to tell people to be nice to one another and to open up to them and make other people feel comfortable to be around other people. Instead of avoiding people and ignoring them like some people I know do to other people. Also, I would try and get people to help other people. If you see someone with a flat tire and your driving, you should stop and help them or at least offer to help them change it not just drive by and pretend like you didn't see them. Or if someone is stuck in the snow, which seems to happen a lot in Minnesota, offer to push them out or to shovel them out. I feel like if everyone helps each other out this world would be a much better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment