Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Worst Experience at a Restaurant

My worst experience at a restaurant was in Washington D.C. and I went to this restaurant with my family while we were on vacation. We asked for recommendations and some guy suggested this restaurant my mom asked if it was fancy and he said no. We showed up at the restaurant in jeans and t-shirts while everyone else was in dresses, and suits and ties. I couldn't count the number of times we got weird looks from everybody around us. So we ordered our food which was like $50 for one steak. When we got our food it was all burned and it was cold. My dad complained to the waiter a couple times but the waiter didn't fix it or do anything about it. Everybody's food was horrible, even if it was cooked correctly it still would have tasted awful. I forgot what the restaurant was called but that's the last time I take suggestions from someone I don't know about a restaurant. This was probably the worst restaurant experience that I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment