Thursday, April 7, 2011

Journal 4-7-11

I think that this class has prepared me enough for college. I thought this class was pretty good and a good experience for me. There are some things that I liked doing and there are some things that i didn't like to do. One of the things that I liked to do was the lyric assignment. I love listening to music so I enjoyed hearing different songs and genres from other people than what I am used to. Another thing that I liked was the poetry unit but I feel like that was a little to long. I did like the daily journal and the topics. I thought some of them were fun to right about and some were not so fun to right about. I also enjoy writing the twist ending final short story. I really like criminal and mystery shows so this is a topic that I'm actually interested in for a paper.

The things I didn't like was the science fiction short story and some of the poetry unit. I didn't really like writing the science fiction short story because it was hard to find a topic that I wanted to write about. I didn't know where the setting would be, who the characters would be, what the plot would be, and all the other things. Science fiction is my least favorite category for books/ short stories so that is why it was tough for me to write that. There were some parts that I liked about the poetry unit but some that I didn't. I thought that the poetry unit was to long. It got kind of boring towards the end of the unit because we were writing poetry for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment